IV And Vitamin Therapy
A Healthy Outside Start From the Inside.
Intravenous Therapy (IV Therapy) is the process of administering a range of nutrients through the veins from vitamins, trace elements, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, etc., that repair and rejuvenate the body’s cells and neutralize free radicals. When we take a drug orally, we don’t absorb everything, and so many people who have gastritis, reflux, or bowel problems absorb very little. Through IV Therapy, you achieve an absorption rate of 100% of the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids directly into the vein, as a serum, or intramuscularly.
Suitable for all ages and for several cases related to nutritional deficiencies and intoxication or to prevent diseases, IV Therapy is an extremely safe and effective form of supplementation.
What are the benefits of IV Therapy?
IV Therapy may assist in reducing the effects of aging and stress and may revitalize the skin or alleviate some disease symptoms. Serum therapy combines a wide variety of vitamins and minerals that help the body function optimally and in balance. In addition to these benefits, the following potential benefits also stand out:
- Can improve general health;
- Detoxifies the body;
- Serves as an anti-stress therapy;
- Assists the immune system;
- Revitalizes and can provide energy;
- Can help those with insomnia;
- Can aid indigestion;
- Improves cardiovascular function;
- Can improve intellectual performance, memory, and overall brain health;
- Strengthens bones and joints;
- Can improve sexual health and well-being;
What Therapies Are Available?
Quench & Rehydrate
- This rehydrating IV contains vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and mineral blend to help keep your body hydrated and combat fatigue. (Vitamin C, B complex, magnesium CL, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium)
Get Up & Go
- Assists with burning fat, feeling energized, and boosting your metabolism with a mixture of natural and powerful vitamins. (B complex, Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine)
Recovery & Performance
- Assists with decreasing recovery time and enhancing your performance. (Vitamin C, B complex, Glutamine, Argining, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine, Magnesium CL, Zinc, Copper, Selenium)
- Intended to boost your immune system and help you feel better faster. (Vitamin C, B Complex, Zinc Chloride)
- Helps minimize bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort, and lower back pain. (Calcium Chloride, Manesium Chloride, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Hydroxocobalamin B12)
- Can assist with fighting acne, reducing wrinkles and fixing worn skin. (Ascorbic Acid, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Biotin)
- The Myers Cocktail is used to assist with alleviating numerous medical conditions, including depression, asthma, migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, upper respiratory infections, allergies, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders. (Magnesium, Calcium, B Vitamins, Vitamin C)
- The ultimate detoxification and beauty boost all in one. It is the perfect medium between a booster and an IV drip to give you instant benefits that last All week long. Your glowing skin and clean liver will thank you! (Glutathione IV can be administered 2–3 times per week for maximum results)
How quickly can I see results?
Most notably, patients have been approving of the technique because the effects are quickly seen. After three sessions in one week, it is already possible to notice the improvement.
Are there any side effects?
There are risks, of course. The therapy, after all, takes directly into the bloodstream an expressive amount of varied nutrients, which the body may not accept. Although rare, possible side effects include allergic, inflammatory, and even immunological reactions. Additionally, contamination could occur if the needle has been contaminated and incorrectly inserted. Therefore, this procedure must be done safely, only with medical indication and supervision, and, preferably, in a hospital environment in case of an adverse reaction. Those who have kidney or heart failure, for example, should not undergo this treatment.
Are you ready to book your IV and Vitamin Therapy in Lakeland?
Rejuvenate + Invigorate
Med Spa Services
DayDreams is proud to offer medical esthetics, performed by our licensed healthcare providers. From Botox to fillers to chemical peels, we will listen, educate, and address your issues; assisting with your overall goals. Discover our Medical Esthetics.
Relax + Repair
Experience a DayDreams nourishing spa treatment. From our Bamboo Massage to Honey Pedicure, DayDreams has developed a spa menu that entices the senses and instills a sense of ultimate relaxation. Explore our spa services.
Give + Inspire
A DayDreams Day & MedSpa gift certificate is the solution to your gift-giving woes. Allow that special person to take time to themselves and experience a soothing spa treatment in a tranquil environment. Purchase Gift Certificates.
Bond + Rejoice
A day at the spa makes the perfect group event. From bridal parties to birthdays’s DayDreams has hosted a wide range of events. All groups receive discounts and access to complimentary champagne, mimosas, and snacks. Read more.